Cookies In Use on This Site
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Offer you free services/content (thanks to advertising)
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
- Buy generic propecia online cheap
- How to get synthroid online
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
We use a DYNSRV cookie to make our website work which expires when the browsing session ends.
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Our site features a booking system provided by ‘Run my festival’. Connecting to this site generates a functionality cookie which expires at the end of the browsing session.
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
We fund our site by showing adverts as you browse our site. These adverts are linked to third party sites that manage their own policies and no data is collected on our site.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.